Lift Consultancy Services
Our lift consultancy services engineers can offer professional detailed and impartial advice on your lift installation without a lot of technical jargon.
The very best consultancy service to suit your needs
We pride ourselves in being able to provide, in support of our clients and our team of lift engineering experts, impartial advice and cost-effective solutions to problems with all types of lifts and escalators.
When should I use these services?
• If your lift is becoming troublesome or you are not satisfied with the service provided by your maintenance contractor.
• For independent inspections of new or refurbished lift installations prior to acceptance from the lift contractor and just prior to the end of the defect liability period.
• To regularly monitor the condition of your lift installation at various points during its life.
• To independently manage refurbishment or renewal projects of your lift installations.
• To train personnel to carry out safe passenger release from lifts in the event of a trap-in.
• If you require technical expertise to assist in the management of your lift installations.
Types of services offered
We offer a wide range of standard services and we can tailor bespoke services to suit our clients’ needs.
Over 20 years combined experience in the industry
How TLS can help
TLS can offer Lift Consultancy Services through our experienced in-house lift and escalator Engineer Surveyors under the control of our highly experienced Lift Standards Engineer. Bespoke services can also be offered to suit our clients’ needs. Please contact us and we would be pleased to discuss how we can help you.